This guide is to introduce you to Softyflow, the low code platform that enables you to build and deploy your apps with low code Softyflow.
Softyflow is a high scalable low code platform, that can be used in the cloud or onPremise providing a solution to build applications using a powerful toolbox as user friendly modelers and project management modules.
A project in Softyflow contains several resources that will generate a full functional application :
- User forms manually
- Timer or batch with a predefined frequency
- Email notification from a trusted sender
- Web service with double authentication token schema
- Mongodb databases that can be used to store business data
- APIs :
- The set of APIs to connect Softyflow to a third party system
- Reports :
- Provide process reports to embed in a user form for custom reporting including pre-built measures
- Provide data that can be used for custom Dashboards
Divide your application into two projects : [Application]-Admin for functional admins access and [Application]-main for all users
Before, create your first project with the following name : demo.
Create a new user form with the following name : demo-user-form
Drag and drop the desired components from the left sidebar and organize your form as expected
Click on the eye icon on the top right panel to preview your form in TEST mode.
Create a new process with a specific name for ex : demo-process
In the demo process, we implemented a simple manual task assigned to a manger with approval / rejection actions. Some email notifications will be sent after the action.
In the manual task step , fill in the following :
- Users : The task will be assigned to these users
- Interface : The ID of the user form
- If email notification, insert the template
In the email notification step , fill in the following :
- Users : The notification will be sent to the defined users
- Mail subject : Subject of the email
- Mail template
Attach the process to a user form, and trigger your process with the action button "Start process".
Create your first databases using the collection tab and give a name to your DB.
Use our SDK APIs to perform CRUD operations such as : Create an object, Update an object, Delete an object.
The operations can be performed in the process or in the form.
Create your first process report from the reports section.
Add columns (Measures from the process), define filters, and give a name to your process report. All instances will be shown with respect to the query and the report colums configuration.
Create, update or delete your users and metadata using our Users Management Module.
Manage the uploaded or created file in the file section. You can view, update or delete the files.