From the IDE homepage, click on Projects.
Create a new project, provide the name and the description.
Data : Databases and custom lists definition
Workflows : Workflow definitions
APIs : External API definition
Reports : Instance & Tasks reports definition
Versions : Version Management.
From web modeler, drag and drop UI components.
The web modeler allows you to :
- View the developed form at anytime using the eye on the top right banner
- Manage the fields business rules by screen as shown below
- Define the UI configuration
- Define custom scripts
- Retrieve the UI versions
- Save your form using the cloud icon
Very easy drag and drop workflow modeler, you will be able to define the path of your business process with custom gateways, rules.
For each step of your process, define if it’s :
- User Task
- Email notification
Define for each step, the input and output variables and provide the computation using NodeJS
For each process step, give the correct configuration such as :
For email notification :
- Name of the step
- Users receiving notifications : may be static or a variable or a role
- Mail subject
- Input and output variables
For user tasks:
- Users receiving the manual task
- Observers on the step
- Interface and screen
- Due date
- If mail notification, provide the mail subject and template
From reports tab, define if it’s an instance or Task report and give it a name. Define the :
Click on the save button to save a report.